All the rooms have breathtaking views of the estate. You can often see the snow capped mountains of the Pyrenees in the distance, whilst observing deer grazing contentedly in the grounds of the chateau.
Ascending the original wooden staircase, you reach the first floor, which opens onto a large landing hall. On the immediate right is:
1. Cardinal Richelieu: A large and luxurious bedroom (81sqm) with super king bed, a grand ensuite bathroom with
shower, claw foot bath, 'his and hers' wash hand basins and dressing room access.
2. Alexander Dumas: A romantic red room (36sqm) with original French twin double beds and an ensuite bathroom
3. Leading off the Alexander Dumas bedroom is the Armoire room (11sqm) very small, yet charming and
also with separate access to the red bathroom. There is a single bed for an extra guest or child. This leads
through to the east tower and the Porthos room.
4. Porthos (16.5sqm), a charming room with a double bed and a very light and serene ambience. From Porthos via a
staircase from the ground floor, is access upstairs to:
5. Monsieur de Treville (18.5sqm) with its sky flying views of the surrounding countryside; a double room with double
bed and an adjacent bathroom (13sqm) with bath and shower. Returning to the hall landing on the south side is:
6. D'Artagnan (28sqm), a room with southerly views over the pool garden towards the Pyrenees, with double bed and
ensuite bathroom. Also from the landing and opposite the Alexander Dumas room is:
7. Aramis (48sqm), large spacious bedroom with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, which gives
access via a landing staircase, originating from the ground floor to:
8. Lady de Winter (17.5sqm), a room with a king size bed, and then via the staircase to:
9. King Louis XIII(20sqm) a bedroom with two or four single beds (as required)